Anthony D. Martino (“Nino”) is a partner in the firm and the son of Anthony T. Martino, Esq. He grew up in Tampa, FL and graduated from Jesuit High School. Mr. Martino then attended the University of Florida on academic scholarship where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with minors in Economics and Criminology. While at UF, he was inducted into Florida Blue Key, which is the oldest and most prestigious leadership honorary within the state of Florida. He then received his Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law, where he was a Judicial Law Clerk for two Circuit Judges and a clinic Prosecutor for the State Attorney’s Office of the 13th Judicial Circuit in Hillsborough County.
Prior to joining the firm, he was an associate at a well-known Tampa law firm, where he participated in the defense of civil litigation claims. In addition to his experience conducting jury trials, Mr. Martino has argued in front of the Second District Court of Appeal. Mr. Martino and his wife Dr. Amy Martino live in South Tampa.
Appointments and Distinctions
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, the highest rating given.
- Board of Directors, Hillsborough County Bar Association (2014-2015, 2016 – Present)
- President, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (2014-2015)
- 13th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, Florida Bar (2016-2019)
- Board of Directors, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Trial and Litigation Section (2015-present)
- Board of Directors, Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (TBTLA) (2015-Present)
- Board of Directors, Hillsborough County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (2008-2016)
- Board of Directors, Florida Justice Association, Young Lawyers Division (2012-2014)
- 13th Judicial Circuit Nominating Committee for the Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Award (2016, 2017)
- Named a FLORIDA SUPER LAWYER; The final published list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state. Learn more about this distinction.
- Named by Florida Trend as a LEGAL ELITE; approximately 2% of the lawyers in the state are chosen. Learn more about this distinction.
- Named by BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA – as BEST LAWYER Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation
- Member of Florida Blue Key
- Continental’s Who’s Who of American Attorneys
Publications and Lectures
- “Neuroimaging Techniques Satisfy Frye In Evaluating TBI”, Author, Lawyer Magazine, Hillsborough County Bar Association (2011)
- “Techniques and Law That You Need to Know to Successfully Handle a Slip and Fall Case”, Speaker, Florida Justice Association Annual Convention (2008)
- “New Insurance Exception to Intrafamily Tort Immunities?”, Author, Lawyer Magazine, Hillsborough County Bar Association (2008)
- “Things Lawyers Should Know Before Coming to Civil Court,” Speaker, Annual Bench Bar Conference, Hillsborough County Bar Association (2011)
- Affiliate Leadership Training, American Bar Association YLD Spring Meeting, Facilitator (2015)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Justice (Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway, and Premises Liability Section)
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Tampa Bay Hispanic Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Trial Lawyers Section)