Tampa Auto Accident Attorney Advocates for You During Your Car Accident Investigation and the Trial that May Follow
The moment your wheels screech to a halt in a collision, the wheels of several investigations begin spinning. Within minutes, the police will begin reconstructing the accident, interviewing drivers and witnesses, and examining each vehicle to determine who is at fault, and if any arrests need to be made. But they aren’t the only ones looking for answers. The insurance companies of any driver involved will begin piecing things together to determine what their financial losses may be, and the auto accident attorney of the other driver (or drivers) will start collecting evidence that supports his or her client’s case for innocence. With everyone advocating for themselves, it could be dangerous for you to sit back and do nothing. You may want someone arguing on your behalf when it’s time to go to court, and they can only do that effectively if they’ve had a chance to examine all the facts.
So as soon as you’ve had a chance to take care of immediate medical needs, contact an experienced auto accident attorney. In and around Tampa, FL, many residents trust Clark and Martino P.A. Our attorneys can assemble a solid case on your behalf by investigating a number of things that you probably wouldn’t know how to access as a private citizen.
Your Clark and Martino auto accident attorney may examine:
- The police reports associated with the accident
- The vehicles involved
- The criminal history of anyone involved in the accident should they have one
- The medical records of those involved in the accident to determine if a physical condition contributed to the accident
- Your medical records to get a full accounting of the injuries you suffered
- The timeline of events, including where each party was coming from and headed to, and what happened just prior to the accident
- Any statements made by witnesses
- The accident scene including tire marks, road conditions, etc.
In addition to building your case and advocating for you, an experienced Tampa auto accident attorney will also serve as your representative during any investigations. He or she can tell you who you should speak with, and what sort of information you should give them, ensuring that you don’t unintentionally incriminate yourself.
So if you’ve been in an accident, know that you don’t have to go it alone. Call Clark and Martino P.A. today at 1-888-868-5615 for a free initial consultation with an auto accident attorney from our firm.