Experienced Class Action & Consumer Fraud Attorneys
Class Action & Consumer Fraud Cases
- AFO Imaging vs. Sentry
- AFO Imaging vs. Nationwide
- Chinese Drywall
- A federal judge gave preliminary approval to a multi-million dollar settlement from Knauf Plasterboard one of the largest manufacturers of Chinese drywall.
- Darvocet recall
- Xanodyne Pharmaceuticals, Inc. of Newport, KY, has recalled its Darvon® and Darvocet® products from the U.S. market. According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), a recent study indicates that these products can cause serious or fatal heart rhythm abnormalities even when taken in recommended dosages.
- Fentanyl pain patch
- Certain pain patch products containing fentanyl have been shown to be dangerous because of manufacturing defects that can lead to serious overdoses and death. Due to this ongoing and preventable tragedy, anyone who believes they lost a loved one to a defective pain patch should contact a lawyer from Clark & Martino in Tampa, Florida immediately to learn their rights.
- Hip implant recalls
- Hip implant recalls are on the rise. Recently, DePuy Orthopaedics (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) and other major hip-implant manufacturers have pulled several of their devices off the market due to a rising number of patient complaints. Despite the recalls, thousands of people have had no choice but to endure the pain caused by these poorly designed hip implants. If you or someone you love has had hip implant surgery, contact your doctor immediately to find out whether the implant has been recalled.
- Trasylol heart attacks
- Trasylol is a drug made by Bayer. Trasylol is given to patients in the operating room to control bleeding during heart surgery. It has been recently discovered that injections of Trasylol (also known as aprotinin) could be responsible for tens of thousands of deaths as well as many more heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failures.
- Medtronic recall
- Medtronic recently announced that there could be a faulty wire attaching the defibrillator to the heart in a small percentage of their implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD). In layman’s terms, these faulty wires may cause unneeded jolts to the heart, heart damage, or death. Patients in the Tampa Bay area who have received a heart defibrillator implant manufactured by Medtronic are strongly advised to consult their doctors.
If you believe that you or a loved one has suffered from any harmful or deadly side effects from the products above, please call us to discuss your rights.
For more information, or to receive answers for questions you may have, please call our AFO Imaging Class Action toll-free number at 1-888-868-8146. Or, you also may fill out the form on our Contact Us page and your inquiry will be submitted to Class Counsel.