With more than 18 million residents and growing, Florida is one of the largest states in the country. This large population naturally has a huge demand for products carried by commercial trucks. Tractor trailers, big rigs, and tankers clog Florida highways, transporting goods alongside passenger cars. Today, there are frequent accidents between commercial trucks and cars, with car passengers often sustaining the worst injuries. Car passengers involved in a trucking accident should hire a truck accident attorney immediately following the tragedy.
The truck accident lawyers at Clark and Martino, P.A. have more than 100 years of combined experience in trial law and personal injury. Living and working in Florida for decades, our truck accident attorneys are conveniently located in our own beautiful Tampa building. As a truck accident victim, you should meet with a knowledgeable Tampa, Florida personal injury attorney at our office for a free consultation. We can help you navigate through the difficulties you’re facing.
Commercial truck accident cases are complicated, especially for the victims involved in the accident. Some truck accident causes are:
- Aggressive, fatigued truckers working long shifts under deadline pressure
- Poor inspections of commercial trucks
- Limited visibility, breaking, turning, and acceleration of commercial trucks
- The 80,000-pound weight of a commercial truck versus a passenger car weighing under 3,000 pounds
On top of the fact that car passengers do not fare well in a trucking accident, oftentimes victims must deal with a trucking company and commercial insurance. Thankfully, an experienced truck accident attorney understands the many difficulties you face. For example:
- Trucking companies will have attorneys on the scene immediately. They will want to speak to you about the technicalities and legalities following a catastrophic event
- The trucker involved in the accident might be an independent contractor who is leasing the truck from one company, yet hauling loads for a third party
- Injuries for a car passenger in a trucking accident are often some of the worst injuries on the road You need and deserve compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, and disabilities
During the accident’s aftermath, you will be traumatized physically, emotionally, and financially. We urge you to protect your rights by hiring a Tampa, Florida truck accident lawyer from Clark and Martino, P.A. Our personal injury attorneys and staff will do everything we can to protect your rights with insurance companies, trucking companies, and the other difficult legalities involved in a truck accident.