In the midst of being injured, confused, and afraid, it’s understandable that someone would hurriedly pick the first personal injury attorney in the phone book. While finding a personal injury attorney immediately is important, you should educate yourself on which personal injury lawyer would be best for your case. It will pay off in the long run, literally. You could lose your rights, your case, and substantial money without a knowledgeable personal injury attorney.
The Tampa personal injury attorneys at Clark and Martino, P.A., can think of many reasons why we have the knowledge, background, and experience to represent you. As a starting point, here are the top 10 reasons why you should hire Clark and Martino, P.A., as your Tampa personal injury attorney:
- We are trial lawyers. One major fact that sets Clark and Martino’s Tampa, Florida personal injury attorneys apart is that we are trial lawyers. What this means is that our firm has the background and resources to take a case all the way to trial. Many people aren’t aware that going to trial takes a significant investment of time, money, and other resources.
- Our reputation counts in the legal community. Insurance companies, lawyers, and other frequent litigants are familiar with our reputation as personal injury attorneys who are more than capable of investing the time and resources necessary to go to trial.
- We are not intimidated by insurance companies. Likewise, each Tampa personal injury attorney at Clark and Martino, P.A., is familiar with insurance companies and their tactics. We will not be pressured or confused into settling for an unacceptable amount of money.
- Experience. The personal injury attorneys in our firm have more than 100 years of combined experience in all areas of personal injury law.
- Our partners are board certified. Our Tampa, Florida personal injury attorneys are board certified trial lawyers as designated by the Florida Bar, and our attorneys also hold many other distinctions with the American Bar Association, National Board of Trial Advocates, and more.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum. All partners of Clark and Martino, P.A., are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Membership to this organization is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than one percent of U.S. lawyers are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- We have beautiful facilities. The personal injury attorneys of Clark and Martino, P.A., are located in our own freestanding building on Kennedy Boulevard in Tampa, Florida. Our clients enjoy visiting our elegant facilities and working with our extensive, fully trained staff.
- Our staff and amenities are second to none. Speaking of our staff, we have a large staff and countless amenities to assist you. Your case will receive the utmost care from our personal injury attorneys, paralegals, law clerks, a full-time registered nurse, and a state-of-the-art computer system.
- Access to Experts. In addition to our staff, we collaborate with a long list of doctors, medical experts, investigators, and other specialists who are able to consult us about your case and testify in court, if necessary.
- We’ll handle the red tape. You don’t have to worry about paperwork, speaking with insurance companies, or any of the other legwork in your case. As a matter of fact, we’d prefer that you refer everything about the case to us so we can ensure that everything is handled in your best interest.
There are many other reasons why you should hire Clark and Martino, P.A., as your personal injury attorney in the Tampa Bay area. Please call us at 1-888-868-5615 for a free consultation and we’ll be glad to discuss your case.