Dan Clark is a Florida native and a graduate of Jesuit High School in Tampa, Florida. He earned his bachelors of arts degree from Duke University where he was an honorable mention All-Atlantic Coast Conference athlete. He received his Juris Doctorate with honors from Stetson University College of Law where he was a member of the Stetson Law Review and Stetson Trial Team, and a Federal Judicial Intern for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich, Chief Judge, Middle District of Florida.
Appointments and Distinctions
- BOARD CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL LAWYER by The Florida Bar
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Martindale-Hubbell™ AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, the highest rating given.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Trial and Litigation Section, Chair (2011-12) & Executive Board Member (2003-2013); Young Lawyers Division (1999-2005 – Treasurer 2003-04 & Co-Chair, Professionalism and Ethics Committee 1999)
- Named a FLORIDA SUPER LAWYER; The final published list represents no more than 5% of the lawyers in the state. Learn more about this distinction.
- Named by Florida Trend as a LEGAL ELITE; approximately 2% of the lawyers in the state are chosen. Learn more about this distinction.
- Named by BEST LAWYERS IN AMERICA – as BEST LAWYER Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Mr. Clark is recognized as having demonstrated exceptional skill, experience in advocacy by achieving a trial verdict or settlement of one million dollars or more.
- The Florida Justice Association (Eagle Benefactor)
- Tampa Bay Inn of Court (Barrister)
- Nationwide Mut. Fire Ins. Co. V AFO Imaging, Inc., 71 So. 3d 134 (Fla. 2d DCA 2011)
- Buswell v. Copeland, 49 So. 3d 1271 (Fla 2d DCA 2010)
- Veal v. Crown Auto Dealerships, Inc., 236 F.R.D. 572 (M.D. Fla. 2006)
- Clearview Imaging, L.L.C. v. State Farm Mut. Auto Ins. Co., 932 So. 2d 423 (Fla. 2d DCA 2006)
- Bragg V. Bill Heard Chevrolet, Inc., 374 F.3d 1060 (11th Cir. 2004)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- State Courts of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association (Trial & Litigation Section)