If you’ve been the victim of a reckless driver Clark and Martino can help you recover the damages you deserve.
A person who carelessly operates a vehicle may be required to pay any damages caused by that carelessness, either to other persons or to their property. Generally, people who operate automobiles must exercise “reasonable care under the circumstances.” Failure to use reasonable care is the basis in most lawsuits for damages caused by an automobile accident, and our auto accident attorneys in Tampa, Florida have the experience and skill required to successfully help you through the difficult time following an accident. A lawsuit may be brought against:
- A driver by another driver who was injured in an accident
- a pedestrian on the sidewalk
- a passenger in the automobile
A driver may also be liable for an accident caused by intentional conduct or reckless conduct. A driver who is reckless is one who drives unsafely, with willful and wanton disregard for the probability that the driving may cause an accident. If you’ve been a victim of such recklessness, an auto accident lawyer in Tampa, Florida can help you get the justice you need and deserve.
Automobile accidents often are caused by factors in addition to the carelessness or recklessness of drivers.
- If an automobile accident is caused by a defect in the automobile, the automobile manufacturer or supplier may be responsible for the injuries caused under the law of product liability.
- The person who improperly repaired the automobile, resulting in an injury, may also be liable.
- If an accident is caused by an intoxicated driver, a bar or social host may be liable for serving an obviously intoxicated guest, who then drives and has an accident causing injuries.