Choosing a personal injury attorney is a difficult task. First and foremost, you want the best chance of winning your case, so experience and credentials are a top priority. To assist you in your search for a Tampa personal injury attorney, Clark and Martino, P.A., offers the following questions to consider asking an attorney during the initial consultation phase of your attorney search:
- How much experience do you have in handling cases like mine? Can you give me any examples?
- What percentage of your cases is similar to mine?
- What experience do you have with my type of injury?
- What credentials and professional certifications do you and the firm hold?
- What do you see as the possible outcomes of my case?
- What are the possible strategies and alternatives in resolving my case?
- What do you see as the strengths and weaknesses of my case?
- Do you know how long it will take to resolve my case?
- What are your fees?
- Will I be responsible for any expenses if I lose my case?
- How often will you keep in touch with me about my case?
- Can I call you or your staff anytime to ask for an update?
- Who should I call if there’s an emergency in my case and I have to speak to someone from your office as soon as possible?
- Can you help me find a doctor to assess and treat my injuries?
- Do you have a nurse on staff for me to speak with?
- What other personnel and facilities do you have that will help me and my case?
- Is there anyone else in your office who will be working on my case?
- Do you think my case will go to trial, and if it does, do you have experience in trial law?
In addition to being satisfied with the answers you receive to your questions, we recommend that you choose a Tampa personal injury attorney who genuinely cares about you as a client and who you are comfortable working with. Remember, you will be speaking a lot to your attorney. Therefore, it’s important that the communication between you and your attorney is as easy, straightforward, and stress-free as possible. At Clark and Martino, P.A, we offer a free consultation to our prospective clients so that we can get to know more about each other and your case. Please call or e-mail us for more information.