Given the different driving conditions, vehicle types, and vehicle operators on the road today, it’s possible to find yourself in a multitude of accident situations. Statistics from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles show that more than half of auto accidents in Florida—about 53 percent—result in an injury. Being injured in an accident has both immediate and long-lasting consequences, such as:
- How long will you have to stay in the hospital?
- What is the extent of your injuries?
- Will you miss work because of your injuries?
- Will you need ongoing rehabilitation to recover?
- Do you have permanent disabilities?
- Will your injury affect your ability to work?
- Will you be able to pay your medical bills?
- How will you make up for lost wages?
Thankfully, after an accident with injuries, there is hope of recovering losses once you hire an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney. At Clark and Martino, P.A., our Tampa personal injury attorneys have represented many clients since 1972, and we are personally familiar with almost every accident-injury situation imaginable. Here are some of the many accident-with-injury circumstances in which you may find yourself:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Side impact collisions
- Truck underride accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Backup accidents
- High-speed collisions
- Reckless driving collisions
- Lane-changing collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Highway accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Driving under the influence
- Driver asleep at the wheel
After an auto accident with injuries, you will be faced with a whirlwind of doctor visits, questions, forms, phone calls, and more. By hiring a Tampa auto accident attorney from Clark and Martino, P.A., you won’t have to go through this chaos alone. Please call us to schedule a free consultation about your auto accident with injuries.