Car Accident Attorneys in Tampa
Not everyone drives using “reasonable” care. If you were hit and hurt by a driver who was distracted due to texting, speeding or being otherwise reckless or drunk, we can help. Our experienced team of Tampa injury attorneys at Clark | Martino, has the experience and skill needed to pursue the damages you deserve.
Who Can Pursue A Claim?
Anyone who is hit and hurt by a negligent driver is eligible to bring a claim against the driver of the car that caused the injury. We pursue damages on behalf of people who were any of the following:
- The driver in a car
- The person walking or bike riding who was hit
- The passenger in a car
- Anyone who was hit by a car driven by a driver who was not driving safely
We Handle Many Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Given the different driving conditions, vehicle types, and vehicle operators on the road today, it’s possible to find yourself in a multitude of accident situations. Statistics from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles show that more than half of auto accidents in Florida—about 53 percent—result in an injury. Being injured in an accident has both immediate and long-lasting consequences, such as:
- How long will you have to stay in the hospital?
- What is the extent of your injuries?
- Will you miss work because of your injuries?
- Will you need ongoing rehabilitation to recover?
- Do you have permanent disabilities?
- Will your injury affect your ability to work?
- Will you be able to pay your medical bills?
- How will you make up for lost wages?
Thankfully, after an auto accident with injuries, there is hope of recovering losses once you hire an experienced Tampa personal injury attorney. At Clark | Martino, our Tampa personal injury attorneys have represented many clients since 1972. We are personally familiar with almost every accident-injury situation imaginable. Here are some of the many accident-with-injury circumstances in which you may find yourself:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Side impact collisions
- Truck underride accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Backup accidents
- High-speed collisions
- Lane-changing collisions
- Reckless driving accidents
- Intersection accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Highway accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Driving under the influence
- Driver asleep at the wheel
After an auto accident with injuries, you will be faced with a whirlwind of doctor visits, questions, forms, phone calls, and more. By hiring a Tampa auto accident attorney from Clark | Martino, you won’t have to go through this chaos alone. Please call us to schedule a free consultation about your auto accident with injuries.
A driver who is reckless is one who drives unsafely with willful and wanton disregard for the probability that the driving may cause an accident. Reckless driving is when a driver:
- Weaves in and out of traffic
- Races or tailgates
- Drives an unsafe vehicle
- Goes through a stop sign or red light
- Drives while drugged or under the influence (the bar or social host may be liable)
- Acts out of road rage
Get Knowledgeable, Aggressive Injury Advocacy
If you’ve been a victim of such recklessness, an auto accident lawyer in Tampa, Florida, can help you get the justice you need and deserve. As a nationally recognized trial law firm since 1972, we understand what needs to take place in order to secure the maximum compensation you deserve after an accident. Not sure what to do next? We can help. We offer a free accident consultation. Call 813-879-0700. or connect with us via website email. Located in Tampa, we serve injured clients throughout Tampa Bay.